Just Created A PO....for 40 Dell Laptops

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by TomA, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors member

Order goes out later this week. We had to order before the end of June and Apple hasn't come through with a decent 15" laptop.

I still use a Mac, but all of our presentation computers are going Windows for the foreseeable future...since I doubt we will have funding for additional laptops for the 2003-2004 fiscal year.

Sorry guys, we couldn't wait any longer. Why they couldn't put the 15 in a decent case, I'll never understand.

2. macrumors regular

3. macrumors 68040

jxyama

bummer... but if your needs could be satisfied by either PC or Mac and none of 15 Ti or 12/17 Al were adaquate, you have to do what you have to do...

as a mac fan, didn't like seeing that much $$$ going to dell, but i applaude the decision to purchase the machine when needed instead of waiting around, saying "but if i wait a bit longer something better will come out!"

(something better is always coming out! :D)

4. macrumors 603

solvs

5. thread starter macrumors member

Unfortunately, we had to spend the money by June 30. (Actually, we just had to commit the money by June 30--i.e. the items had to be orderable by June 30.)

as a mac fan, didn't like seeing that much $$$ going to dell

Yea, me too. But it gets worse. That was an order that came in from ONE location. I expect more to come in this week--wait 'till I get the one from DC...

6. macrumors 68030

Flowbee

What a pointless, stupid thread. Give yourself a pat on the back, Tom. :rolleyes:

7. macrumors 68030

mnkeybsness

ditto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.