Just got my Wii and PS3

Discussion in 'Games' started by crazycat, Nov 22, 2006.

1. crazycat macrumors 65816

Dec 5, 2005
    Well last night i got both the PS3 and the Wii and i was very excited. I set up the Wii on one TV and the PS3 on another. I started playing the Wii but after 30 mins of trying there sports games that came with the console. Bowling was very fun, i could spin the ball as if i was playing the in real life. Tenis was very fun and could be one of the best games so far. Golf was alright, it was fun but a bit hard to get the hang of. Boxing was amazing, by the time i won the round i broke a sweet. I then moved to one of the games. I started with Call of Duty 3, after 6 mins i had to spot. My head started to hurt me a lot so i had to spot. I have no tryed the PS3 yet but i will as soon as i have some time.

If anyone has any questions or would like some pictures please feel free to ask. I also have the Xbox 360 but note i will not use these gaming consoles for online gaming so i will know nothing about that aspect.
  2. joshysquashy macrumors 6502a

May 13, 2005
    have you tried opera browser on your wii yet? apparently it has built in wifi (to connect to your network), and opera can be downloaded free on it at the moment, but not forever, so you should download it now!

how easy is it to surf the web, how well are sites displayed? tabbed browsing? (i guess not!)
  3. zap2 macrumors 604

Mar 8, 2005
    Washington D.C

Its not out yet...its "coming soon" at least thats what it says