just got my wireless keyboard

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by raiderz182, Nov 6, 2003.

1. raiderz182 macrumors regular

Oct 17, 2003
    north philly
    hey, just received my bluetooth keyboard .... pretty cool, good looking, dunno how well it works yet. its apple box is a beauty, and it comes with 4 batteries as well.
    what really impressed me is how well they packaged it
    first was a HUGE box.... one big enough to hold a regular desktop in. inside of it was all those foam stuff, and then the apple box itself with the keyboard stuffed nice and tight in there.
  2. johnnyjibbs macrumors 68030

Sep 18, 2003
    London, UK
    I'd like to get the Apple Wireless Bluetooth mouse but I can't justify paying £55 (education pricing) for a mouse, especially with only one button. But I like the idea of taking my PowerBook (same one as you) to the lab and just taking out a mouse to use (no plugging in USB adaptors or anything).

I'm assuming they all 'just work' with no signal breakages.
  3. aphexist macrumors member

Aug 29, 2003
    Re: just got my wireless keyboard

Yay!, Apple is gaining ground in the area of product over-packaging. Did you keep the box as a souvenir?
  4. MoparShaha macrumors 68000

May 15, 2003
    San Francisco
    I just bought an Apple Wireless keyboard as well. I wanted it for the PowerBook I've got on the way :D. I absolutely love this keyboard. No lag, functions perfectly. Plus, it looks great and has a very good tactile feel. And yes, the packaging is lovely, like all Apple packaging.
  5. ksz macrumors 68000

Oct 28, 2003
    San Jose, CA
    As much as I'd like to purchase the Apple Wireless mouse to complement my Apple Wireless keyboard (which, btw, is great), it's that one button-ness that kills it for me. Contrary to popularly held belief, Hell just hasn't frozen over yet.
  6. BigHairyBuds macrumors member

Sep 30, 2003
    hell is still mighty warm.
  7. ksz macrumors 68000

Oct 28, 2003
    San Jose, CA
    You missed the joke. ;)