Just Got Reason 4 + Axiom 25 - Little Help?

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by lyons238, Apr 13, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

Ok so as i stated the title, I went ahead and ordered Reason 4, and a M-Audio Axiom 25 so I can start makin some beats. I'm into dubstep, ambient, house, electronic, hip hop, and other types as well, mainly dubstep though. But anyway, does anyone know of any free learning sources for Reason? I know youtube obviously but I'm trying to some base information about the program so I can use it better. Let me know, thanks guys.
    [​IMG]

2. macrumors regular

3. macrumors newbie

Reason Tutorials

I also use Reason 4 and Logic Pro 9 with a Axiom 49. I purchased a video from Guitar Center and a Reason 4 book and I use this site for free tutorials http://winksound.com/ the best I have found so far for free. Hope this helps.:)

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks guys :). whats book did you purchase? id like to buy a book as well so i can take it with me and be learning the ins and outs of reason even while away from my computer.

5. macrumors regular

6. thread starter macrumors 6502

7. macrumors 65816

Luap

So far, i've never found a tutorial for Reason that didn't tell me anything that wasn't already well explained in the manual.
    Honestly, the manual is pretty good ;) And compared with Logic etc, it's pretty intuitive to use anyway.

8. thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah im starting to get used to it now. but im still having trouble getting samples to my axiom 25. any help?