Just Ordered My Mbp!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by -Escher-, Jan 10, 2006.

1. -Escher- macrumors member

1-Just order: 1.83 GHz, 1GB, 100/7200 RPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2-Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALMOST got a PB last week reading all these threads here and other foruns! It's unbelievable how people here can give advices based on COMPLETELY wrong assumptions!!! I'd be profoundly depressed if I had followed the voices of wisdom here saying to buy a PB15’’!!!!! And for those who say that a REV A can be a bad choice: Who cares!!!! I can hang my defective MBP on the wall!!!! IT"S A PIECE OF ART!:D

2. iEdd macrumors 68000

iEdd

This guy has either had too many drugs or not enough... Congrats on the purchase though...
    I might see about a 12/13" laptop around xmas time.

3. -Escher- thread starter macrumors member

LOL!
    neither...I just have not get infected with the "apple blindness disease"...

4. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

Congrats!!! ;)

When I first the MBP I wanted to buy it straight away, but after a bit of rational thinking, I've decided to wait until the end of the year before I buy another laptop - I want to see the entire range, and then have my pick of the bunch.

However I think that I'll convince my parents to get the new iMac.

5. ashishthegreat1 macrumors newbie

when will it ship?

apple.ca says it will ship in february and the exta betteries say 6-8 weeks, when did apple say your MBP would ship to you? or have there been rumors of earlier shipping times? when do you expect to see MBP's in stores nationwide?

6. -Escher- thread starter macrumors member

It says February...No date specified...I checked "order status": February...

I hope it will get sooner.....I'll just try to forget about it...The problem will be my wife when she checks our account balance....:D