just ordered new iPod

Discussion in 'iPod' started by macOSX-tastic, Jun 9, 2005.

1. macOSX-tastic macrumors 6502a

macOSX-tastic

hi all

after months of deliberation, i have ordered my brand new iPod photo 30GB!
    i also got the camera connector and an agent 18 case for it. im well excited!!!
    only 7 business days.
    thanks to all of you for your help.

there aint nothin comparable to ordering something from apple! its a unique experience.

order total came to £292.94.

tastic

2. CubaTBird macrumors 68020

its gonna be freakin' irony if new ones come out like two weeks from now... that's what happend to me when i got my 3rd generation ipod like last summer.

3. steve_hill4 macrumors 68000

steve_hill4

Congratulations. I've been very happy with my 60GB iPod Photo, (purchased shortly after they announced the new ones and I discovered that the old were identical in size and weight and had more accessories for the same price :) ). I am looking forward to the rumoured software version 1.2 for it and the potential video playback that gets mentioned, (although not completely needed). Photo quality on my TV gets a massive thumbs up to.

I have to say that being an Apple retailer, (amongst the other electronics we sell), I always try to push those interested in a 20GB iPod up to the 30GB Photo, so much better value and a nice colour screen for all that album art. ;)

4. macOSX-tastic thread starter macrumors 6502a

macOSX-tastic

thats what happened when i purchased my 3G last year. i stick to the if you want it, get it philosophy. i dont really care about updates unless they are computers:D