Just Switched!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by iDream, Mar 31, 2005.

1. iDream macrumors newbie

First of all, I want to thanks everyone who contribute their advice here. Even though I have never posted a question, I have always able to find my answers by searching through the forums.

I just switched to mac few weeks ago after taking advantages of the “huge” discount on the 12 in 1.33 GHz powerbook from the Microcenter. This is my first mac after using pc for all of my life, and I really like my mac experience so far. I was amazed by the range of my wireless signal compared to my friend’s Dell laptop.

Now I just need to get a good sleeve and more rams (256MB currently) for it, then it will be perfect.

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Welcome to MR (as a poster)!
    And here's to your new Mac!

*pop... glug-glug-glug...*

3. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

I like you already ;) :D

4. Demon Hunter macrumors 68020

LOL :D

Congrats and welcome to the family..

5. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

Congratulations! For the ram I would recommend buying from a trusted website, a lot of people order from newegg and tiger direct. But if you want to go to a more specialized website i would suggest crucial.com. You could probably find a stick of 512 for about $90 and 1 gig for about $170

6. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

Welcome to MR!!! enjoy your new machine! there is a thread dedicated to sleeves and whatnot that you might want to check out for that decision