Just tell me what to do!!!!

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by crazyskillz07, Feb 26, 2008.

  1. macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2008
    #1
    I ordered my refurb white 2.2GHZ macbook last wednsday. It should be here tomarrow. I have two options....

    Option #1. Keep the macbook that should be here tomarrow. Get 100 dollars back from apple. (I have 4GB of ram ready for it and a hard drive should be coming soon)

    Option #2. Return the macbook.(Ill have to pay shipping) Pay an additional 100 dollars and get a 2.4GHZ macbook. I would be forced to wait another dreadful 2 weeks before using my first mac.

    WHAT DO I DO!?!?! Its killing me!
     
  2. macrumors 68040

    squeeks

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2007
    Location:
    Florida
    #2
    if its only $100 more then exchange it..its more than worth it
     
  3. thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2008
    #3
    How much of a difference will .2GHz make?
     
  4. macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2008
    #4
    if you're updating the ram and hdd anyway...you'd be paying $100 for .2ghz of processor. i'd keep it. i am faced with the same dilema and i have decided to keep the macbook i have.
     
  5. macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    #5
    Option 1!
     
  6. thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2008
    #6
    Ok. So the first option to get 10 votes is the one im going with. PLEASE CHIME IN!!
     
  7. macrumors 68040

    squeeks

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2007
    Location:
    Florida
    #7
    wait why are you getting $100 back from apple?
     
  8. macrumors G5

    CanadaRAM

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2004
    Location:
    On the Left Coast - Victoria BC Canada
    #8
    Actually, we don't care sufficiently intensely about it to run a poll on which machine you should get.

    Decide for yourself, it will be a growing experience.

    BTW: 4 Gb RAM makes more of a difference than 10% CPU speed.
     
  9. thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2008
    #9
    Squeeks,
    The price of the refurb I purchased went down $100 USD with 14 days of my purchase.
     
  10. thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2008
    #10
    Thanks for being so nice;)
     
  11. macrumors 65816

    amac4me

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    #11
    I say stick with option 1 and start enjoying the Mac way of computing!
     
  12. thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2008
    #12
    The one i purchased has 4mb l2 cache. The new one has 3mb l2 cache. What does that mean?
     
  13. thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2008
    #13
    Considering that everyone is so curious as to what I will do... lol
    I have decided to keep my macbook which has yet to even come and get the 100 dollars back. Anyone disagree? lol:apple:
     

Share This Page