Just wanna say....

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by JW8725, Jun 25, 2005.

1. JW8725 macrumors 6502a

Just wanna say....at this moment in time.....

I'm happy with my mac.....

No problems with either software or hardware....

No Microsoft windows stress....

I'm actually for once in my life, content. Thank you.

2. law guy macrumors 6502a

law guy

It's good to be in that content place. Upgraditis hits many of us early and often in life. Visits to the Apple store never tend to help control those desires. It's nice to sit back and be content with the system you have. I'm feeling fairly content with my set up these days too. I like my desktop. Like my laptop. Like my Sony CRT. Like my printer. Like airport. OSX working fine. I did get a bug and have to upgrade to tiger and Office 2004 and iLife '05... but I think that's it for now... at times tempted to upgrade my graphics card in my PM for no good reason other than it can be done, but I have been able to control that urge too. Now, if Apple released a dual 64 Bit Xeon PM with 16 GB of possible RAM and a FireGL card (sad that this is a currently available PC workstation) - not that I need anything like that - I could find myself pining a bit.

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

Wow, me too! It's almost a year since I ordered my iBook. I'm still excited about my Mac - it's just a great computer with a great OS that works!

4. MacTruck macrumors 65816

MacTruck

Ditto. Can't be happier with my G5 or my powerbook. My IBM Thinkpad T42p still sits there with a sad face crying "USE ME PLEASE". Poor guy might see ebay soon. Not only do I love to use my G5 but I can't stop staring at it, its like a new Lexus. The build quality is mind blowing. My wife just rolls her eyes when she passes by me and my G5. I keep telling her I love her too. :p

5. Icespiker macrumors newbie

Now that my Powerbook is back from repair, I'm very happy with it again, as I type this in a dark room on a backlit keyboard :cool: . Its funny that because I'm so used to have Mac computers working all the time, that I'm shocked and disappointed when other things don't always work all the time. Even though my Powerbook did actually have a bad logic board that needed replacing, first time I've ever had a problem that needed fixing.

6. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

Glad to hear of your contented status. Try not to make a habit of it, however, because misery does love company.