Just wanted to say...

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Maritan, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Maritan macrumors regular

I bought my 15 inch AlPB last November, and I've been loving every day of it. It's been rock solid and it does exactly what I want it to. The computer works for me, instead of me trying to get work done around the various tangled webs thrown at me by the Windows operating system.

What really caused me to post this was my two "interactions" with Apple and its support.

1. Like many 15 inch AlPBs out there I had the bright white spots on my screen. Took it into a local Apple store, and had my computer back the same evening with a brand new screen.

2. I sent Apple a bug report with the "Report bugs to Apple..." option in the Safari menu telling them how http://www.formula1.com wasn't loading right in Safari. I always had to open it with IE 5.2. Less than a week later, I try opening the site in Safari expecting the problem to still be present. You can imagine my surprise when it loaded without ANY problems whatsoever. Needless to say, I was impressed.

I'm getting to like this company more and more. Go Apple! :cool:

2. Kiwi-Todd macrumors member

yep... Apple are pretty good (well their resellers are here in NZ) - they are not perfect of course but compared to the vendor of my wintel machine (which broke down regularly) they are sensational!