Justice Recalls Treats Laced With Poison

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by clevin, Nov 17, 2006.

1. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/17/w...n&ref=washington&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin
    lets guess if this guy listen to air america or faux news.

2. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

According to the story that you linked to (but didn't read), "this guy" is one Barbara Joan March. She apparently also sent poisoned goodies to the chiefs of staff of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, and the director and deputy director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

I'm guessing that Ms. March probably listens more to the voices in her head than Air America or FOX News. :D

3. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

I am going to kill you.

She must be nuts. I mean what was her end goal? Clearly not the kill - maybe publicity, which didn't happen? Maybe illiterate vics? Nuts I tell you, nuts....

4. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

?

5. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

Sorry. After I read the article, I found the fact that she wrote "I'm going to kill you" emblematic of you being right. I probably should have explained that better (or at least used quotes). The second half was me trying to figure out why she would write that.

6. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

7. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

The word is "Disciple".

Which has me recalling the question from a while back: Who is the Left's equivalent of Anne Coulter?" I stick by my answer: Charles Manson.