Kedrosky will make your blood boil

Discussion in 'Mac Scene' started by AngelDragon, Jan 15, 2005.

1. AngelDragon macrumors newbie

AngelDragon

Jobs' Apple gets down and dirty

"You have to love Apple Computer. Not, however, for its products. Those are over-glossy fashion plates designed for the people who like to overpay for products and then brag about it. No, you have to love Apple for its ability to manipulate the press."

And that is just the beginning of the article. Kedrosky, you are a sad, lonely man.

2. fistful macrumors 6502a

fistful

come on now, it's canadian press, how else are they going to get hits? ;)

3. 3Memos macrumors 6502

He talks about how a computer company with 3% of the marketplace is able to manipulate the press. Yet here he is, writing a 2-page column on this "small" company. If I'm not mistaken, he's already been manipulated by Apple already.

4. AngelDragon thread starter macrumors newbie

AngelDragon

self-refuting

Actually "Dr. Kedrosky" is well respected within the tech press. I can't imagine why, reading such biased review makes you wonder how an ass like that can earn the press attention and respect. Just read the reasons he lists for calling Apple's new price strategy "self-refuting". Mr. Kedrosky, do us a favor and end your suffering already.

5. snkTab macrumors 6502a

snkTab

I think it's stupid when their's an analogy, and then when something happens people start refering to the analogy to base their argument on. Almost every analogy has holes. Can't people learn to base their argument on actually crap.

6. AngelDragon thread starter macrumors newbie

AngelDragon

Designed for the people who like to overpay for products and then brag about it

Yes, Mr. Kedrosky. I brag about it.
    I brag about my virus-free OSX.
    I brag about it's stability. I brag about not having to use ugly-ass computers.
    Having to periodically re-install the OS , reformat, de-fragment and replace fried mother boards ...that is the meaning of OVERPAY.

I understand life can be dark, lonely and confusing for some people, Mr. Kedrosky. Free your self and just pull the trigger already, Mr. K.

7. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

"...by leveraging a soon-to-be foundering product line -- Apple's iPod."

Yet another prediction of the imminent demise of the iPod.

8. 3Memos macrumors 6502

Please remind me not to invite Kedrosky and Mr. Sim Wong Hoo to my next party. I'd really hate if they showed up in a bow-tie.

9. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

I bet you they die next tuesday. :p

10. 3Memos macrumors 6502

While I condemn suicide, I could make an exception in this case. But jumping off a bridge is a lot less messy than trying to clean up brain bits on the ceiling.

11. jadam macrumors 6502a

jadam

some people need to learn not everything is about numbers.