Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Would you like to see other music genres of this game?

• Yes, Rock would be awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.. do not make anymore!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OxigenApps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2015
Hi all,

I have an amazing game waiting to be reviewed by the folks at Apple and should happen any day now. Please give it a whirl! It is a music beat matching game much like Rock Band. The new release of Rock Band 4 was my inspiration, and I hope you like it. It features songs from new and upcoming music composers and I am trying to give them some exposure as well.

12 Levels, with 2 difficulty levels in each (total 24). Each song is carefully choreographed with the timing and I am sure you will be as addicted as I am.

I hope you enjoy it. Keep an eye out for "Keep It Straight".

Cheers,

G.

Attachments

• kis1.jpg
    kis1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 54
  • kis2.jpg
    kis2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 44

OxigenApps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2015
Hi all,

I have an amazing game waiting to be reviewed by the folks at Apple and should happen any day now. Please give it a whirl! It is a music beat matching game much like Rock Band. The new release of Rock Band 4 was my inspiration, and I hope you like it. It features songs from new and upcoming music composers and I am trying to give them some exposure as well.

12 Levels, with 2 difficulty levels in each (total 24). Each song is carefully choreographed with the timing and I am sure you will be as addicted as I am.

I hope you enjoy it. Keep an eye out for "Keep It Straight".

Cheers,

G.

The game is now available for download on the iTunes App Store. Download it today!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/keep-it-straight/id1041708157?ls=1&mt=8

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.