Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
I'd update the PowerBook to get you by. Because you really won't be gaining a serious amount of power :eek:

As you'll most likely want to get a Rev. B iBook/PowerBook when they come out.

Just my $.02 :)

faintember

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 6, 2005
the ruins of the Cherokee nation
Thanks for the info on the cooling pad, and for everyone's comments.
They really are appreciated! I will post back to let everyone knows how the upgrade goes (hopefully well!)

And it is true, i never meant to offend anyone, however, this thread is not the place to discuss it (pm's would be the way if anyone is/was offended).

A special thanks to everyone once again that has posted relevant ideas/comments/suggestions regarding my thread! Ya'll have made my decisions (and supported my decisions) so i do say "Thank ya!"

lizard79

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2005
faintember said:
The only issue is that i work with audio processing a lot, being a grad. student in music composition and all, but that is the only really strenuous thing i do with it.

the iBook got NO line-in. i think this may be a missing killer feature in your case..

finalcoolman

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2005
Sell your Ti Book. You should be able to get a pretty decent price on eBay. Then buy yourself a brand spanking new Powerbook after they are updated on Sept. 25th.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.