Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FelixDerKater

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 12, 2002
Nirgendwo in Amerika
"Converting your .Mac trial account to an email-only account

IMPORTANT: If you choose to convert your trial account to an email-only account, all your data files on Apple's servers (except for email messages) will be removed. Other .Mac services, such as iDisk, HomePage, Backup, and Virex, are not accessible to email-only accounts.

To convert your trial account to email-only, go to http://www.mac.com. Click Account in the .Mac menu bar, then click the Email Account Management button. Enter the member name and password of the trial account you'd like to convert, then click Convert.

Print your account information for future reference, then click Continue. "

what email account management button????????
help me

steve-not-jobs

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by Royal Pineapple
"Converting your .Mac trial account to an email-only account

IMPORTANT: If you choose to convert your trial account to an email-only account, all your data files on Apple's servers (except for email messages) will be removed. Other .Mac services, such as iDisk, HomePage, Backup, and Virex, are not accessible to email-only accounts.

To convert your trial account to email-only, go to http://www.mac.com. Click Account in the .Mac menu bar, then click the Email Account Management button. Enter the member name and password of the trial account you'd like to convert, then click Convert.

Print your account information for future reference, then click Continue. "

what email account management button????????
help me

can't see the button either. Is this real or a wind-up?

szark

macrumors 68030
May 14, 2002
Arid-Zone-A
I don't have an account, but I would guess that the Email Account Management button is after the member login screen -- that seems logical.

Can anyone verify?

themanager

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2002
Email Only account

Can't find this button either. What are Apple pplaying at?

There is no accounting for the panic attack I am having over losing my @mac.com address!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.