Keep your iPod in easy reach while driving with the CarClip ...

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Nov 7, 2005.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors regular

it dosn't look very good to me, I would never have something like that, it will obstruct your view despite what they claim.

3. macrumors 6502a

JDOG_

Yeah I agree, it looks like crap and would certainly obstruct a good deal of my view even with an iPod mini.

I have no problems with putting my iPod in my car with an iTrip mini as it is. I have a civic, so there's a little nook in my dash where I can keep the iPod with full access to the controls with a little finger action.

Blegh, this thing isn't even cheap either. $20 for $.03 worth of plastic. Blegh :rolleyes:

4. macrumors 601

Yvan256

I still prefer my little home-made (and crappy-looking) holder. Yes, I had to drill the underside of my dashboard, but the thing works very well, doesn't obstruct my view and is really easy to reach (although I wish Apple would add a "sensitivity" setting for the scrolling... It's way too touchy while you're driving!) :eek:

5. macrumors 6502a

Jerry Spoon

Hey!!! Come Steal My Ipod!!!

God forbid you run out of your car and forget to put your iPod away. I don't think you can put it much more on display than this!