Keeping contact with people from MR

Discussion in 'Community' started by mac15, Jul 12, 2002.

1. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

just wanted to see if you chatted or talked to anybody from outside the forms

I talk to ambitiouslemon, IR mongoose, kishba, mmmdreg, cb911, eyelikeart and silvorx

I talk to silvorx eveyday (the guy just rocks) I talk to eye all the time and ambitiouslemon

they all rock, just wanted to see who you talk to

2. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

I just talk to myself :rolleyes: :D

I've never liked chat rooms, or instant messaging, so the only contact i have with people from MR is either from the boards here, or emails occasionally.

3. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

back to your old tricks i see

i talk to people when i need them for something. ie, i use them.

4. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I talk to Artman617, he goes to school with me. We are the few Mac die hards in our High School. One kid always comes to school with an iPod in his pocket. Thank god for our Mac lab and our TV studio, there the only places to use macs in the school:( One good note my TV teacher is going to get a new iMac for our class. He worships iMovie, FCP, and firewire, he thinks Apple is the best for TV and movie production.

5. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

You're all smelly and lame and I hate you all!!!:rolleyes:

I PM and email people occasionally...:)

6. crassusad44 macrumors 6502a

Not really....

But if anyone (insane enough) would like to, they can PM me on MR, to get my IM on MSN. I'm waiting with AIM till Jagwire... (yes, I like abbreviations....) :p :)

7. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Not really. My contact is more or less limited to those in the {Mac} Starcraft Clan since I check in every day. I don't use IM or E-mail all that much. I think I've recieved about 3 PMs since I registered at Macrumors.

8. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

Re: Keeping contact with people from MR

WOO HOO :D, someone actually mentioned my name on the MR forum :D :D

lol, well you sure like to talk bout mac os anyways so ya :p (n xp at times)

9. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

I keep a steady flow of conversation with a bunch of u guys...

AlphaTech
    B2TM
    kishba
    MacAztec
    EnsignParis
    mischief
    mac15
    teabgs
    moxiemike
    dukestreet

I am sure I've missed someone here...so don't flame me ;)

10. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I just got an AIM account, not really liking the idea of using it all that much, but if anyone wants to contact me my alter ego there is superphosphero

i think I got dukestreet a long time ago, but it might have been for an old email address, so it might be lost for good. is there any way to check?

D

11. King Cobra macrumors 603

Eye, are you missing jello and KC? You always seem to forget jello, don't you? :rolleyes:

I have gotten several emails and PMs from someone that wants to see me in person, but I will not tell who it is right now. I have gotten another PM dealing with the same thing.

Mostly I bulls**t back and forth w/AlphaTech, but a few others have sent some lines via PM to me. I have also gotten emails from W-_-W, but that was dealing with the Linkin Park thread, which I will not go into detail about here. I also have BSed w/fyterdog a while back in another thread...it's all fun and well.