Keira Government

Discussion in 'Community' started by clayj, Feb 22, 2005.

1. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

I know that edesignuk is a HUGE Keira Knightley fan (not that HE is huge... never mind, you know what I mean), so when I ran across the following image at author Max Barry's web site, I just knew he'd want to see it posted here.

Please note that this is NOT any sort of official announcement... just a mock movie poster that someone whipped up in Photoshop. (Keira's not old enough to play Jennifer Government, since Jennifer has an 8 year old daughter and is in her mid- to late-thirties.)

Attached Files:

2. Vector macrumors 6502a

Vector

Hey edesign, is it weird that i know which picture they used for that mock-up and that both of us have it? :)

3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

that is a good mock up though thats for sure, ive never heard of jennifer government myself though

4. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

That's actually the picture that I used in my first 'tar that kicked of the whole keira thing :eek: I just chopped of the half where she was covering her face and flipped it over :D

[​IMG]

5. apple2991 macrumors 6502

6. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

No, this is scary :eek:

7. Vector macrumors 6502a

Vector

I think it is all fairly scary. Then again, i just downloaded e's new picture (though i probably already have it somewhere) so i am just encouraging it.

Yeah, i knew it was the avatar that started this whole thing. I think i have the desktop version you made.

8. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Still promoting that buisiness eh? ;)