Ken Blackwell smears opponent with gay & pedophilia innuendos

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Oct 18, 2006.

1. macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Just when you thought the Ohio governor's race couldn't get any more interesting:

Cincinnati Enquirer

I notice that, though this "story" was supposed to have broken on Monday, nobody else in the media seems to have picked it up. Probably because it seems kind of lame so far.

But I also noticed that it didn't stop Sean Hannity and other Republicans from shouting it from the rooftop of the "Hannity & Colmes" studio. They asked how this is any different from what Mark Foley did, and would Strickland likewise step down?

Dear Lord, this is so ugly. I can't wait for Nov. 7 to be over. :mad:

2. macrumors G3

clevin

he is 20 points behind in poll, who cares what he said.

3. macrumors 68040

mactastic

4. macrumors 603

solvs

If Kenny boy wins, everyone will know the election is rigged. He has no chance. This is just pathetic and will work about as well as when the guy running against Patty Murray in my former state of residence WA tried to paint her as an Osama sympathizer by taking something she said out of context. Which didn't go over so well with people.

5. macrumors newbie

Yeah, desperation makes for ugly. For some folks, though, ugly is built in. Clayton Williams blew a pretty good lead over Ann Richards in the governor's race by refusing to shake hands when they met for a debate. Bunches of us figured she'd be better than a walking Aggie joke.

'Rat