Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boostventilator

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 4, 2003
It says it is compatible with a computer running Mac Os 10.2.8 or later, but has anybody gotten it to work on Mac Os 10.4.2? I submitted to the Kensington support desk but haven't heard back yet.

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
BT perepherals should work with BT equipped computer. I thinks BT is standerdized like USB, Firewire, and etc. Apple recommends D-Link BT dongle (I think you could do the firmware update via Apple website for that dongle). Kensignton's BT adaptor should work with Apple.

boostventilator

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 4, 2003
The problem I have is that it works inconsistantly. Probably every 6 or so times I plug it in and restart will the eMac recognize it. It just doesn't appear to be very dependable and I can't really find anyone else online that is experiencing the same things (yet).

OCOTILLO

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2005
Houston, TX
boostventilator said:
The problem I have is that it works inconsistantly. Probably every 6 or so times I plug it in and restart will the eMac recognize it. It just doesn't appear to be very dependable and I can't really find anyone else online that is experiencing the same things (yet).
The D-Link works fine on my Mac mini and it only cost $19 after rebate.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.