Kensington Studio Mouse

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by garzy, Feb 18, 2003.

1. garzy macrumors regular

does anyone have this mouse? i was wondering if it was precise as the apple mouse. does the middle scroll function as a button? if anyone could post a little review that would be great. it looks amazing.

2. ibookin' macrumors 65816

ibookin'

I tried this mouse at MWSF, and it really wasn't to my taste. It felt kind of big and clunky. It does, however, have a nice scroll pad and nice programming features.

It all comes down to if the mouse feels good to you...

3. JSRockit macrumors 6502a

JSRockit

I have both the kensington and the pro mouse...the kensington is faster...meaning once I go back to the pro mouse...it seems so slow when dragging across the screen. I like both...the obvious benefits are the scroll strip and buttons on the kensington.

4. idkew macrumors 68020

idkew

where the concrete to dirt ratio is better
    i have one. i love it.

the scroll pad is just like a trackpad on a laptop. below it is a third, programmable button.

you get mousworks software with the mouse which gives you a ton of control, including button programming, acceleration of the cursor...

it is well worth the cash. well worth it. the best mouse i have used in my 17+ years using them.

5. madamimadam macrumors 65816

madamimadam

I also love mine... the extra buttons are great and it is so neatly created.

With MouseWorks you actually have 4 buttons, the obvious 3 buttons plus pressing left and right together = 4th button. Scroll is so handy too.

I'm just hanging out until I can upgrade to the new wireless version... pricier but very cool

6. garzy thread starter macrumors regular

thats such a cool feature!
    thanks for the info guys. ill probably pick one up