Kerry supports terrorism.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Leo Hubbard, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo Hubbard macrumors newbie

I know people on here don't like sources from right wing sources, I did my best to trace the sources sources.
    http://boortz.com/nuze/200408/08112004.html#tereeeeza
    Yes I've read the news report that states that Boortz is full of crap on this, but I didn't believe that left wing rag and did further research.
    Boortz probably got his information from Frontpage. Frontpage in turn provided embeded links in their story to their sources and tied it all together. I took the time to include all the sub links that provide additional or coroborating information to the report.
    Continued on next post.

2. Leo Hubbard thread starter macrumors newbie

yes the links lead to other frontpage news stories which in turn leads to their sources. You have to really be into this to follow this all. I'm not including embedded links any longer read the story yourself to see them. http://www.frontpagemag.com/Article...pagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=12187

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=12187
    [edit] added more embeded links.

3. mouchoir macrumors 6502a

Firstly, I find it hard to take an article seriously that resorts to using 'tereeeeeza' several , not the actual name of the person they're focusing on.

What are the names of these organisations above? They all sound perfectly reasonable to me.

Also, what do you have to do to be labled an 'extreme homosexual activist'?

mooooooooooooooooooooshoir

4. Leo Hubbard thread starter macrumors newbie

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=12187

All these left wing organizations seem to be interlocked and prop each other up all in the persuit of socialization or even in some cases communism. And apparently the Kerry's back up these organizations.

5. Leo Hubbard thread starter macrumors newbie

Those are all embeded links click on them and find out.

6. mouchoir macrumors 6502a

ok, read the link to that paragraph, and it only talks of open borders. No mention of the other organisations.

So, who are they?

7. Leo Hubbard thread starter macrumors newbie

I took another look, the link refers to a different item.
    It doesn't provide a link for extremist homosexual activists. That is a minor minute part of the entire story and is only relative by the fact that some of those funds from Tide went there. Personally I could care less who they are being the primary purpose for me posting this is that Heinz foundation is funding terrorist organizations.

My guess is extremist homosexual activists are activists who wish to change the country so that homosexuality is considered as normal as hetrosexuality. That their marriages are recognized, that they can walk down the street holding hands without being stared at, etc. Sorry it aint normal, if it were normal it would already be normal. Yeah I know circular logic. Same logic used on here for keeping cuss words off of the tv. I am not interested in arguing the homosexual agenda. I am a flip flopper myself when it comes to this issue. Logically I can come to one conclusion while my emotions and just makes me go eewwwwww when I think about it.

8. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

Your bigoted views are what gives the right wing a bad name and drives a wedge between the partisan parties. If you don't like it, don't be gay. Otherwise, learn to deal with it. I'm pretty sure it's not going to go away just because right wingers cry about it and pray to Jebus.

9. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

10. mouchoir macrumors 6502a

Every cause listed sounds pretty reasonable to me, and I'm glad someone is giving money to them.

Why shouldn't cuba have the internet? This way they can get their news from other sources than the left wing bias newspapers they're used to.

I'm pro-abortion.

I've no issues with homosexuality.

I like the enviroment.

Sheesh, what's their address – maybe I qualify for a grant.

11. takao macrumors 68040

takao

"Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship... voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
    Hermann Goering, From a conversation with psychologist Gustave Gilbert while jailed at Nuremburg on the evening of 18 April 1946, documented in Gilbert's book "Nuremburg Diary."

please do we have to go through this discussion _again_ ?
    please wasteland

12. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

The revolution will not be Televised.

More to the point:

Manifest destiny, White Man's Burden, etc....

All of these pleasant LIES are the precursors to your line of thinking Leo. Please reconsider your mode of belief. Without compassion you are no better than a rabid dog. If Policy and Belief never rise above Sociopathy how can we call ourselves a Society or ever in good consience call ourselves Faithful?

Compassion and Hope are the cornerstones of society Leo. Not elitism and fear.

13. Taft macrumors 65816

Taft

This is such complete crap.

Not one of the organizations that the foundation (not Tereeeeeza herself, mind you) gave money to has been declared a terrorist organization. In fact, only one (CAIR) is even ACCUSED of having terrorist ties. Even in that case, the articles you provide give NO documentation of these alleged ties.

What these "sources" (I am really using that term loosely) are really saying is that the foundation gives money to organizations whose positions the extreme right wing disagrees with. The extreme right doesn't like supporting Muslims in this country when attacked by small minded bigots. These organizations do.

To takes these half truths, baseless accusations, and the trail of money to left-wing organizations and say "Kerry supports terrorism" is deceipt, pure and simple.

You should be ashamed.

Taft

14. davecuse macrumors 6502

davecuse

Why is Leo Hubbard/SlyTron/Voltron/Slyhunter still here? Honestly you've been banned as many times for a reason, why not just accept it and take your comments elsewhere?

15. Leo Hubbard thread starter macrumors newbie

not every.

16. Leo Hubbard thread starter macrumors newbie

Are you going to assume that every right winger is this Slyhunter? Ban all right wingers so all you have to listen to is the left wing rhetoric and pretend that your above it all without anyone around showing you the other side. I am sorry I did not read anywhere in the rules that says Left wing only need apply.

17. Taft macrumors 65816

Taft

I missed this the first time around...

Ha! This is another huge lie that these so called jounalists at frontpage try to pass off as fact. When, exactly, was ANSWER "outed" as a Communist organization? They don't even provide a link. They just put it out there and let their readers assume it is fact.

This is the same garbage Coulter and company try to pull. Slip half-truths into a larger argument and hope people just accept it without question. Its as sleazy as tactics get.

Info: http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=A.N.S.W.E.R..

Taft

18. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

I'd see your point if we had any rabidly-leftists here. Unfortunately we're all relatively moderate and willing to talk things out with reputable source material like the Census Bureau and such. Really all you're arguing is that we should have a token jackbooted conservative.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're actually a different brainwashed thirteen year old. Your activities and modus operandi make you a Zealot and constitute spamming at best and Trolling at worst. You have repeatedly come as close to the line as possible which, in many respects is worse than crossing it because it shows a conscious effort to be as extreme in your posts as possible while remaining a pain in the ass.

If you can't argue rationally, use sources that are less mentally deseased or have compassion for any mode of thinking other than your own I suggest you find something else to do with your time.... like attending Klan rallies.

19. davecuse macrumors 6502

davecuse

No, I would not make a broad generalization like that... I've read all of your posts, you have been citing the exact same source all along (Boortz) and your sister has stated in threads that you and Slyhunter are one and the same.

20. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    hey leo,

thanks for posting another moronic hateful article.

you further confirm that you're simplistic, bigoted and in dire need of some sort of intervention.

turn off your computer and dial 911....NOW.

21. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

Leo,

this is red-baiting plain and simple. Play a game of "six degrees of separation" from anyone and you can find someone who is too "red" for your tastes. So what?

John Kerry, Teresa Heinz Kerry, her foundations, John Edwards, and Elizabeth Edwards are all so far from being Communists or supporting "communist causes" as to be ridiculous. Your posts starting this thread are nothing but the worst kind of McCarthyite tactics and smears. How about trying to deal with the issues of this campaign instead of making this stuff up or regurgitating this bile.

Leo, if you are going post stuff here and try to convince anyone of anything, much less earn anyone's respect, you have to try to come up with honest contributions not this ....

22. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

Yes. Ambulance chasing a communist does not make..

23. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

And you expect him to comprehend this concept? I'm not saying this in an effort to be combative or harsh, but to point out that generations have apparently grown up totally unaware that these techniques were tried and repudiated long ago. They actually seem to believe they're on to something new.

24. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

You are right, IJ, that I shouldn't assume that Leo knows any of the history of the McCarthy period or of the even longer history of red-baiting. However, if he doesn't know, it is about time he learns just how disgusting these tactics are and how unacceptable they are in any reasoned debate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.