Kevin Rose?

Discussion in 'Event Archives' started by thaplayazclub56, Jan 10, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

did anyone else notice that everything kevin had to say about the iPhone was wrong

-no dual battery
    -prices incorrect
    -its not that small

2. macrumors member

firefoxnx

yeah your right.
    funny how you forget the rumors after the fact. i guess thats because there are new rumors to look forward to... but kevin's rumor-reputation is tainted.

3. macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Don't care too much for him(or what he has to say) or the other dude he host the podcast with so yeah..he was wrong...i guess.

Bless

4. macrumors 6502a

jimthorn

The dual battery rumor could have been based on the 5 hour talk/video vs. 16 hour music battery life. With just the numbers, it might have been believed that there were two batteries instead of one.

5. macrumors 6502a

yeah i don't think any rumors came true.....
    steve must have cut the heads off of all the leakers.

6. macrumors 6502

brbubba

Well he did get the 4 and 8 gigs right. Also I'm not surprised the price was wrong, they could have negotiated the final price less than a week ago. And based on the fact that they hadn't even signed the final agreement with Cisco to use the iPhone name makes me think that they were flying by the seat of their pants on this one.

7. macrumors 6502a

MacFan25863

I read that Apple also leaked faked iPhone specs to their own employees...perhaps he received one of those rumors?