Keybourd Shortcuts Shortout?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion' started by walkingmac, Dec 2, 2003.

1. walkingmac macrumors 6502

walkingmac

Anyone else had this problem...

Your working along just find and you go to use a normal FINDER kb shortcut (shft+cntl+n for New Folder or cntl+del for sending a file/folder to the trash) and they you find that your favorite kb shortcuts that have simplified your workflow have gone on vacation without you knowing it. How annoying and rude!

Anyone else seeing this as a trend? Is this now Four Year Veteran OS calling around for a Senior Skip Day? Or is it some sort of stupid compatibility issue and I am just taking up space here?

2. Muskie macrumors 6502

Muskie

I've been ahving a similar problem. I used to zoom in quite often apple-option-equals sign (or dash depending on zooming in or out) and then last week it just stopped working. And I get the noise telling me its not available or I did something wrong. No idea what happened, I've tried restarting, nothing changed. Anyone help?

3. walkingmac thread starter macrumors 6502

walkingmac

well... for me... weother in a while or at restart the functions come back.... so I don't know what to make of ur or mine. Definetly sounds like something is a little shotty in this area of the OS programming.