keynote 2 vs. iMovie

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mr. Monsieur, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Mr. Monsieur macrumors 6502

i know it sounds like a silly question...but i think it makes sense...i'm trying to figure out what keynote 2 offers (except for presentation-focused capability) that iMovie doesn't offer? i've poked around the apple site and macrumors, but it seems that the two apps kind of overlap a lot...am i way off? i'm thinking about getting iwork and this would help my decision...THANKS! :D

2. cyanide macrumors regular

cyanide

well, for one, HD. not in keynote. automatic pull from your dv camera, magic imovie, a slew of effects, and keynote provides much more control over a slideshow, such as user-controlled item timing on the fly. this is the worst post i have ever written, but im dead tired and very busy.

3. Mr. Monsieur thread starter macrumors 6502

nonetheless, i appreciate your response! i'm usually on macrumors when i'm dead tired and very busy, too...hmmm...there's a poll question "are you more likely to check out macrumors when you are tired and should be doing something else?"...hmmm....