Keynote - 30 minutes more...

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by maradong, Jun 11, 2003.

1. maradong macrumors 65816

maradong

Macbidouille posts the following.

Gimmi 10 minutes i ll translate it.

2. maradong thread starter macrumors 65816

maradong

Well first of all, here comes the google translation for the geeks ...

3. maradong thread starter macrumors 65816

maradong

Well ,
    basically it says the following, ( I m leaving some really unimportant stuff on the side )

I do not know if you noted the keynote of Jobs on Monday morning gained 30 minutes. http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/monday.htm
    At the beginning the shedule was from 1000 to 1130, now it goes until 1200 ( AM, the post on Macbidouillle is probably a typo. , well anyway it s thought to be 1200 not 2400 or 0000 ).
    It may find it beneficial to show us one more valid thing presented by Jobs!

that s it ;-D

4. pyrotoaster macrumors 65816

pyrotoaster

All Steve Jobs Keynote speeches run long. This one will probably go even longer than two hours! (just make sure to use the bathroom before he starts talking :p )

5. pEZ macrumors 6502

That's interesting, though I also agree that all keynotes run long. Macworld is notorious for that. Maybe they're just making sure this time - the keynote was around 2 - 2.5 hours at MWSF - who knows what that could mean.

BTW, the post was initially right, where I'm from, 12:00 AM is midnight and 12:00 PM is noon - but maybe that's just me.