Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Philalbe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 11, 2010
Greater Boston Area
Hi. I'm a designer trying to recreate my portfolio on my iPad via the Keynote app. Is it just me, or is there really no way to apply a transition style to all slides at once? Seems you have to go through each slide one by one choosing a transition style. Not a huge deal but seems somewhat tedious. Anyone else experience this issue? Thanks in advance.

MrMorden

macrumors member
Jul 25, 2008
Guatemala
Hi. I'm a designer trying to recreate my portfolio on my iPad via the Keynote app. Is it just me, or is there really no way to apply a transition style to all slides at once? Seems you have to go through each slide one by one choosing a transition style. Not a huge deal but seems somewhat tedious. Anyone else experience this issue? Thanks in advance.

I have also wanted to apply a transition to several slides at once, but could not find an option to do it...:(

Philalbe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 11, 2010
Greater Boston Area
I have also wanted to apply a transition to several slides at once, but could not find an option to do it...:([/

Looks like we're in the same boat. I'm surprised there is no way to apply a transition to multiple slides. Apple suggests duplicating slides after choosing a transition, but that doesn't do much good if you want to change the transition style of an existing presentation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.