Keynote, what a crowd pleaser!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MacsomJRR, Feb 26, 2006.

1. MacsomJRR macrumors 6502a

MacsomJRR

Howdy,

I just thought I'd share my experiences with a presentation that I made with some fellow students using Keynote. This class requires that groups of students (about 7 of us) make presentations on a variety of topics blah blah blah... anyway I was really excited about it because it meant I could through something together in Keynote for the first time, woo hoo! All of the other presenations were made using Keynote's arch enemy Powerpoint and although they were well thought out, creative and interesting powerpoints in the end I really think that Keynote blew them all away. The transitions, animations, graphics etc... brought our presentation to life. After class I had three people come up to and ask what we had used to create our "powerpoint" and I took great pleasure (I know I'm sick) in informing them that I didn't use powerpoint and instead used a Mac only application named Keynote:):):)

I'm so glad that Apple decided to make this application. It really is a wonderful tool that is super easy to use and creates absolutely fantastic looking presentations with hardly any effort at all! Go Keynote!

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

Keynote is indeed growing into a strong application. its does what it does very well and with just enough flair to make it stand out.

3. bense27 macrumors regular

I haven't had the chance to experiment with it yet:(