Keystation 49e doesn't work (under 10.3.9)!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by SAdProZ, Apr 20, 2005.

1. SAdProZ macrumors 6502

SAdProZ

I figured garageband users could help, so please forgive me for posting here. My Keystation 49e doesnt work anymore. I believe it has something to do with the 10.3.9 update. How do I go about fixing this?

I deleted the Audio Midi Setup Devices, deleted the Midi Drives in the Library>Audio>Midi Folder, then replugged my keyboard and it still does not work. OSX will not recognize its existence.

I did a search online and it seems someone had a similar problem, and his solution was to repair the CoreMidi Server Framework, as he claims he used terminal to see that it was damaged. I have no idea how to repair the CoreMidi Server Framework and, as of yet, use Terminal. :(

2. tonyendomarshal macrumors newbie

Same Problem

I have the same problem. I downloaded the last OSX update and now I can't use my Radium 61 keyboard. There seems to be a driver issue because if I change the driver from my M-Box to the internal audio driver it will work for alittle while before it cuts out again. I can' seem to fix it and I've seen no updates or anything else posted about it. So, for now, I can't do any Midi work in Garageband.

3. SAdProZ thread starter macrumors 6502

SAdProZ

See, now that is pissing me off. My life would have been so much better had I not downgrade-i mean upgraded. I bought a mac to make music. Now I cant make music because of mac.