Kidnapped Soldiers Found Dead

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by mactastic, Jun 20, 2006.

1. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

And probably beheaded -- supposedly by the new leader of AQI.

A sad day indeed.
    Link'd

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Our troops are in a impossible situation just like the troops in Nam and just like Nam we have folks who never served making all the calls from nice air condition offices on the otherside of the planet. Draft Dodgers like Cheney,Bush,Rove,Hastert,Frists,Libby,etc. Its sad for the families but again why the heck are we even there if no WMDs. This war is the fault of our Republican ran govt. Solution is to kick out their draft dodging butts.

3. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Turns out it was a inside job, Iraqi police or security working with our troops did this,not a ambush. AP news just reported that to cnn that iam watching. A inside job. Like I said the soldier hasnt any idea who is bad and who isnt. They all look the same just like vietnam. They did their job, got Saddam let them go get Bin Laden. Iam for pulling out troops and redeploying them in other areas, even remote Iraq for awhile,Kuwait wherever needed even our own border to stop the mexican invasion. Stop playing your stupid politics with our soldiers lives Mr Bush.

4. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

I blame G.W. Bush for the loss of those two soldiers. I also blame GW for the lives lost of the other 2500 service members. :mad:

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

This just destroyed what little chance Bush had to capitalize on Zarqawi's death. Part of me was actually hoping it would change things for the better when they got him. The realist in me knew better.