Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Move to April 16 Confirmed

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Waluigi, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Waluigi macrumors 6502

source

This is a real bummer for me. Also, it stinks because Tarantino is making seperate DVD's for Volume 1 and 2, then a new DVD with both volumes and entirely new special features. So if your a Tarantino fan, not only do you have to pay double to see Kill Bill, and have the conclusion delayed, but now you have to pay at least tripple to own it on DVD!

--Waluigi

2. jero macrumors regular

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3. maluscanis macrumors member

I know it was part of the movie's style but the violence was utterly bizarre - sometimes realistic but mostly over-the-top. I had to laugh because it reminded me so much of a Monty Python skit.

4. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

That does suck, I was looking forward to vol. II next month, also. They also seem to like screwing the consumers with how many "special edition" DVDs come out. I remember buying the first LOTR and when I opened it, a slip fell out that advertised the special extended version coming out in two weeks with all this extra stuff that wasn't on the special edition I had just bought the day it was released. Talk about being screwed royally.

5. topicolo macrumors 68000

topicolo

6. Ambrose Chapel macrumors 65816

Ambrose Chapel

as the simpsons once said (about disney iirc), "sorry, but there's profit to be had.'

7. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

I can't wait!!! They really leave you hangin' with Part One...

8. krimson macrumors 65816

krimson

Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia
    Buy.com is having a pre-order sale on Vol 1, $16.99 USD, free shipping. I didn't see any date ranges, so I don't know how long this will be valid.

Buy.com sale link