Killer Mac Accessories

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Datazoid, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Datazoid macrumors regular

May 10, 2002
    Just wondering what you guys think are really killer Mac accessories. What I mean by this is: something that complements and extends your Mac in a (somewhat) unique way, an item that fits with it aesthetically and works well with the Mac. Companies like MacAlly , XtremeMac , iSkin, and Griffin Technology come to mind. Also, the JBL Creature speakers seem to fit. I know there's a plethora of them but sometimes its hard to find the smaller companies all one one site.
  2. dstorey macrumors 6502a

Dec 14, 2002
    don't you own or are involved in that company? nice self advertising there ;)
  3. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Nov 5, 2002
    from what it looks like hes affiliated with Macwhispers rumor sites first formoest. Porbably just a fan of MacMice.
  4. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

Aug 5, 2002
    Notre Dame
    they do have some cool stuff though.
  5. Computer_Phreak macrumors 6502

Jul 15, 2002
    like macs in general, accessories tend to be a bit overpriced.

I find my PowerMate quite functional, but I don't think its worth $45:eek:
  6. amnesiac1984 macrumors 6502a

Jun 9, 2002
    the mouse at MacMice seem really cool. I've always wanted a pro mouse with two buttons and a scroll wheel.. IT even has the non button style of the pro mouse only it rocks side to side, anyone used one of these? The rest of the products look very nice but quite pricey.
  7. FattyMembrane macrumors 6502a

Apr 14, 2002
    bat country
    #8 has some incredibly cool products. i would buy one of the touchpads if they weren't so expensive. i was also looking into buying one of macally's h2omice, but they are no longer on the site.
  8. MacWhispers macrumors member

Feb 3, 2003
    Thanks! And yes, I own MacMice. :)