Kindle for iOS Updated with Line Spacing Options, Multipage Highlights

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jun 5, 2013.

1. macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Amazon has updated its Kindle iOS app to version 3.8, adding the ability to adjust line spacing in the app along with multipage highlights that can be used to highlight book passages that span more than a single page.

The update also includes accessibility improvements that allow users to increase maximum font size and it also comes with a number of bug fixes and stability enhancements. Textbooks have been improved as well, with a new filter-by-type feature that allows sorting of notes, bookmarks, and highlights by color.
    Kindle for iOS is a universal app that can be downloaded from the App Store for free. [Direct Link]

Article Link: Kindle for iOS Updated with Line Spacing Options, Multipage Highlights

2. macrumors 6502

gmcalpin

Does the Kindle reader have continuous scroll mode yet? That's the single biggest reason I buy iBooks from Apple.

I'm reading an eBook on a tablet. "Pages" make no sense to me.

3. macrumors 6502a

JayCee842

No, not yet. I'd like to see it as well, but who knows when they'll bring it. :(

4. macrumors newbie

Finally. I can't believe it's taken them this long to do multipage highlights.

5. macrumors regular

Just curious, how do you do continuous scroll on books in iBooks?

6. macrumors 6502

gmcalpin

Click on the "Aa" button at the top right, then Themes, and it's the Scroll option. I love it.

7. macrumors regular

Thanks! That's really neat! Didn't know of that option.