Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dobbin

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2002
England
Me too:

You got 10 right!
You live and breathe Apple, eagerly waiting for the latest shiny gadget to come out of California

I only learnt about the original logo this week. last week I'd have only got 9/10 :D

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
9/10, the answer to which product was voted best gadget got me, but it was a US Magazine Poll so I think I should've been given the point anyway! Yay 10/10 for me after appeal!

jrober

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 22, 2003
Heathfield, UK
The quotes are excellent

For those of use who are not so Apple savvy here are the salutations you receive depending on your score.

You got 8-10 right!
"You live and breathe Apple, eagerly waiting for the latest shiny gadget to come out of California":D

You got 5-7 right!
"You have dabbled in the world of iPods but still rely on your Windows PC":confused:

You got 0-4 right!
"You think that Apples are things that grow on trees":eek:

John

P.S. I too would have only got 9 but for learning last week about the original logo.

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
Jaffa Cake said:
Nine for me - it was the billionth iTunes song that tripped me up. Should have known it would have been bloody Coldplay... :eek:
lol for me i guessed it could only have been bloody coldplay :D

UKnjb

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2005
London, UK
5 for me :eek: :( Oh no!!!

And from the BBC quiz page: -

You got 5 right!
You have dabbled in the world of iPods but still rely on your Windows PC

Wrong - never even held an iPod and wrong again - never rely on my PC.

Still woeful, though.

iAlan

macrumors 65816
Dec 11, 2002
I got 9/10

I got Q3 wrong - I guessed the price not the number of computers - the price was the only figure I could remember and just assumed I remembered the number of units. Boo Boo Boo :(

mkaake

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2003
mi
zelmo said:
9/10
I selected the iPod as the all-time best gadget. (Still think I'm right, too.;) )

ditto... didn't realize the 100 had been selected. if only I had payed more attention to macbytes...

sapereaude

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2002
Ditto Ditto

9/10

Same one wrong as you guys, I jumped to the assumption that it would be the iPod and I never owed a PB100. so there you go.

student_trap

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2005
'Ol Smokey, UK
You got 6 right!
You have dabbled in the world of iPods but still rely on your Windows PC

sorry...i rely on my windows what? I don't think so, Powerbook all the way!

Oh and for the record, I have 4 ipods, and if that is 'dabbling' then i better buy a couple more;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.