konfabulator

Discussion in 'macOS' started by macOSX-tastic, Apr 27, 2005.

1. macOSX-tastic macrumors 6502a

macOSX-tastic

hi all,

just wondering if anyone would be wiling to contribute to me a good calculator widget for konfabulator? the koncalculator i am using at the moment is really irritating as it doesnt dissapear with the other widgets when i activate konsposé.

either a link or an email sent as an attachment (PM me) will do great.

tastic

2. DXoverDY macrumors 6502a

how about asking over on the Konfabulator Forums? They're there for a reason.

3. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

MacRumors is a Mac forum. Konfabulator is a Mac Program. This forum sounds like a good place to ask for help to me. Plus, the people at the Konfabulator Forum aren't that friendly. :)

I personally like this one.

4. bubbamac macrumors 6502

I know this isn't what you're looking for, but why not use Calculator.app, and just hide it when you're done using it?

I try not to use Konfabulator for anything that I already have an app for.

5. DXoverDY macrumors 6502a

i guess i said that wrong. i should've said, try asking in their forums first because there are always developers looking to write something. Throw an idea out and they're usually more than happy to give it a try.

6. macOSX-tastic thread starter macrumors 6502a

macOSX-tastic

ok, thanks. sorry about not asking in the konfab forums, but here is a placewhere i am known and n=know the people who are answering.

tastic.

7. DXoverDY macrumors 6502a

nothin to be sorry about i was really just trying to say you might find more help over there than you would here.