KTML 3, Firefox & Tiger (OS X 10.4)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by arcobb, Apr 29, 2005.

1. arcobb macrumors regular

Hello everyone -

Please forgive me if this is not the place to post this... I need help with a Tiger problem and there seems to be a lot of people here knowlegeable about Macs.. maybe some one knows something. I'm just going to copy and paste the post I made at Interaktion Forms Page here:

http://www.interaktonline.com/Produ...2023/KTML+3,+Firefox+&+Tiger+(OS+X+10.4).html

Thanks for any help you may have!
    P.S. What wysiswyg editor does macrumors use to make a post... its nice!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok - I went for the upgrade, I installed Tiger OS X 10.4 on my computer and when I use Firefox to update content on to the website using Firefox 1.0.3 everything shows up fine (ktml3 editing page). But when I click on the link (the little chain icon) to either create a link on my posting or have the upload screen pop-up nothing happens. I am still apple to create a new post or update one. I just can't upload pictures or files to the site. I am unable to create a link using the editor.

I have backed up on an external drive OS X 10.3.9 and when I boot up in that the funtionality of KTML3 works fine. It is the same browser 1.0.3. So as far as I can tell it must be the OS. Please help me as I am the main administrator for this site and this proves to be a pain (to have to boot up in OS X 10.3.9 evertime I need to upload a pdf). Help!

Do I need to upgrade to the current version? Will that even fix my problem? If I need to upgrade to the next version please point me to a good guide in doing so. I did not put this site together. I have Dreamweaver but not the ktml files on my computer. Can I just replace the files on the server or is it more involved then that. Thanks!!!

P.S. I went to the version.txt file and it says 3.2.4 and nothing else. I'm assuming it is the lite version, as I do not have the spell checker.

2. arcobb thread starter macrumors regular

Still Looking for help...

by the way what does MacRumors use for there wysiwig editor? Where can I find info about it? Thanks!

3. arcobb thread starter macrumors regular