Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

igmolinav

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 15, 2005
Is there a language software or dictionaries, one may be able to use with an Apple computer ?

*I have used the Oxford Superlex Dictionary for Windows and I wonder if there is any other software that may be able to give me support in an Apple computer in all of the following languages: Spanish, English, French, and German. Any dictionary that you may mention, will be very helpful.

Since I don´t own yet an Apple computer, I don´t know if apple has its own dictionaries.

flaith

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2005
i'm looking for one of these as well - specifically with english-spanish

i found WordAce and Ultralingua (features on apple.com) to be the most promising
i've downloaded Ultralingua for a trial (couldn't find wordAce for download) and it seems pretty good - does grammar and conjugates too

thinking of buying it ~$30 but would be interested in hearing if anyone else had opinions on these or other packages

there is an english dictionary included in tiger and it's pretty good. i don't know if it forms the basis for any multilingual products though

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.