I am a new user of Mac but have been using windows for at least a decade. I ran into a problem that hope you guys might be able to help me. I have a lot of chinese songs in my windows computer which of course the file names are in chinese. After I transferred all the files to my mac. I have no problem reading it(I can see the files are under the correct file names). However, when I played a song in itunes( I have no problem reading it in windows itunes), that's when I ran into a problem. All the words are unable to be decoded and shown in some unreadable words. Yes, I can change the name in itunes one by one but it's just too inefficient. (also something downloaded on the net has the same encoding problem) I would like to know if any of you guys know how to fix it. I believe the problem is related to mac running on unicode system while windows running on some others, which i believe is big5. Thank you so much for you help.