Laptop briefcase for MBA

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by b3thomso, Feb 15, 2013.

1. b3thomso macrumors member

Im looking for suggestions on a decent laptop briefcase for my MBA 13". A compartment to keep my iPad in there and some extra storage would be a plus. Not looking for anything with wheels. I know there are some out there but if there are any that you love or any specific place to get one, please post it. Thanks.

2. Hirakata macrumors regular

Hirakata

http://www.sfbags.com/index.htm

I bought one of their laptop sleeves for my 11" MBA. Great quality. Looking to buy a bag from them soon.

3. Mrbobb macrumors 601

After reading lots of replies, I believe on this site we don't know the difference between: Briefcase, Sleeve, Messenger Bag, Backpack, Shoulder bag, Folio, stick-on protectors...

4. sam2428 macrumors 6502

5. Panch0 macrumors 6502a

There's a huge thread on this forum about bags for MBA. Do a search nad you should find it easily. Tons of recommendations and pictures have been posted. That's where I found the one I like - booq mamba messenger. Dedicated sleeve for iPad, plus space for more accessories than I'll ever need. The only gripe I have with it is that the "Black" is really more like "charcoal grey".

6. Robyr macrumors regular

My Mamba is the bomb. I really like my 11" Mamba Courier. Highly recommend it.

7. JHUFrank macrumors 6502a

JHUFrank

8. sam2428 macrumors 6502

Wow, that is a really elegant and useful design. I'm really liking it. Please post more pictures and maybe a short review if it if you don't kind once you recieve it :D