Laptop briefcase for MBA

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by b3thomso, Feb 15, 2013.

1. macrumors member

Im looking for suggestions on a decent laptop briefcase for my MBA 13". A compartment to keep my iPad in there and some extra storage would be a plus. Not looking for anything with wheels. I know there are some out there but if there are any that you love or any specific place to get one, please post it. Thanks.

2. macrumors regular

http://www.sfbags.com/index.htm

I bought one of their laptop sleeves for my 11" MBA. Great quality. Looking to buy a bag from them soon.

3. macrumors 601

After reading lots of replies, I believe on this site we don't know the difference between: Briefcase, Sleeve, Messenger Bag, Backpack, Shoulder bag, Folio, stick-on protectors...

4. macrumors 6502

5. macrumors 6502a

There's a huge thread on this forum about bags for MBA. Do a search nad you should find it easily. Tons of recommendations and pictures have been posted. That's where I found the one I like - booq mamba messenger. Dedicated sleeve for iPad, plus space for more accessories than I'll ever need. The only gripe I have with it is that the "Black" is really more like "charcoal grey".

6. macrumors regular

My Mamba is the bomb. I really like my 11" Mamba Courier. Highly recommend it.

7. macrumors demi-god

JHUFrank

8. macrumors 6502

9. macrumors 6502

Wow, that is a really elegant and useful design. I'm really liking it. Please post more pictures and maybe a short review if it if you don't kind once you recieve it :D