laptop/carry-on bag for ibook

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by kevin.rivers, Dec 14, 2005.

1. kevin.rivers macrumors 6502a

kevin.rivers

I am not sure if this is the place to post this. But here is goes.

I am going to japan to study in january. I am on a hunt for luggage and a rugged carry on. I would like it to be able to hold my 12" ibook and its accessories, which is pretty much the power adapter and maybe an extra battery. It needs to hold my ipod and whatever i bring with it. I would like it to be able to carry at least 3 midsize books. This will be my carry-on as well as my everyday walk around bag. So i'd like it to be light and relatively portable(i.e. not bulky and akward to carry). I would also like it to have some color. I have seem way too many black bags out there.

This last one is a maybe: If possible i'd like it to be able to hold a Rebel XT with battery grip as well as walkaround lens. This is not mandatory but would be nice.

I have looked at booq bags and they have some nice stuff but no color.

Thanks in advance.

2. kevin.rivers thread starter macrumors 6502a

kevin.rivers

i have seen the companies and what they offer i just want some opinions from personal experience.

3. California macrumors 68040

California

Just get a zeroshock or tucano sleeve and then get whatever carryon you want.

4. semaja2 macrumors 6502a

hey i was wondering this to, i mean sure u guys post links to the makers and stuff but where in australia could i get one, or that other guy

5. jmufellow macrumors regular

get a neoprene sleeve for it that zips up. neoprene is a good protective material that feels like a wetsuit. One you have that, you put it in a nice backback with the rest of your stuff. The ultimate cary on.