Las Vegas, NV

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by jose123, Mar 30, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

Anyone picking up an iPad in Vegas? If so, where are you go to get it?

2. macrumors 6502a

br0adband

While I'm not getting one, I keep seeing ads on Craig's List for people that pre-ordered 3 (funny, I thought it was a limit of 2, go figure) and now they're "selling" the pre-orders on Craig's List trying to make a buck like the lame bastards they are.

They're advertising that they'll meet you at the store for the opening day sales and then sell you the pre-order for $100+ over the actual cost.

Really lame, but... it's humanity, what would you expect?

The ads specifically mention the Fashion Show Mall location, but I'm sure a few at Town Square will show up too, and I think there's a store over in Henderson someplace, the Galleria probably.

3. macrumors member

Town Square for me.

Just got to remember where the heck it was so I can park right. Think it's by the Rave theaters.

4. macrumors member

Unfortunately, there's no store here in Henderson. The closest one is the one in Town Square (on Las Vegas blvd.). There's also stores in The Fashion Show Mall, and the Forum Shops (located at the Caesar's Palace hotel).

5. macrumors member

Oh and by the way, the one in town square is across from the Claimjumper (near the playground).

6. macrumors newbie

iPad collection at Fashion Mall

Hi there,
    I am getting my reserved iPad from the Fashion Mall in LV. I choose the 32Gb version. Do you think there will be a long queue for people who reserved??!

Thanks

7. macrumors 6502

Fashion Show is not in bad shape. Probably 50 people in each line, but moving steady.

When I was there, they had plenty of iPad cases.

8. macrumors regular