late shipping

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by smartalic34, Jun 26, 2006.

1. smartalic34 macrumors 6502a

smartalic34

i have a problem... I ordered my MBP last wednesday (june 21), which my account said would ship in 1-3 days... on the order status page, it said Ship By: June 26... when I ordered a printer and engraved ipod nano the same day, these items shipped early afternoon on the days each item shipped... june 26th has come and almost gone and still the MBP hasnt left china... how often does apple/fedex not meet the estimated ship date? is there a good chance it will be sent out tomorrow?

2. NYmacAttack macrumors 6502

NYmacAttack

Sometimes the tracking takes a while to update. Often it will appear to not have left and your package will show up for delivery. If you are really worried you should give them a call.

3. figmentpigment macrumors member

i hope it doesnt take long once its been shipped to get here. i'll cry. i swear.

i ordered my macbook pro on the 14th. and it was just shipped yesterday. i cant wait any longer. i absolutely positively can't.

the ipod and printer came in within 5 days.

4. smartalic34 thread starter macrumors 6502a

smartalic34

as nymacattack predicted, it just took a bit to update... i received an email early this morning that the MBP shipped on the 26th... with estimated delivery by the 29th... so wednesday(28th) or thursday will be d-day aka delivery day:)

5. NYmacAttack macrumors 6502

NYmacAttack