Latest “must-have” iPhone accessory? The M110 Semi-Automatic...

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Jan 20, 2009.

1. macrumors bot

[​IMG]

Category: 3rd Party Hardware
    Link: Latest “must-have” iPhone accessory? The M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System
    Description:: Microphones, battery packs and game controllers are all well and good, but if you REALLY want to accessorize your iPhone, you’re going to need one of these.

That’s right, It’s a sniper riffle, and not just any sniper riffle, it’s a The M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System by Knight’s Armament Company.

Posted on MacBytes.com
    Approved by Mudbug

2. macrumors 65816

c-Row

Yeah, but it's of no use - as we all know from the iPhone ads, whenever you want to pull the trigger, someone's gonna call you. :p

3. macrumors 68000

SPUY767

And my app gets rejected for being too violent when this is designed to help in the killing, deserved or otherwise, of actual people?

4. macrumors newbie

It's just a ballistics program. I'm sure it's going to be used by far more competition target shooters than by those interested in killing people.

5. macrumors 68020

sunfast

Wow. Just wow :eek:

6. macrumors 68000

SPUY767

The point is that my app isn't ever going to be used by anyone to cause harm to anything. Case in point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx3hGu__v2E

7. macrumors newbie

I'm not saying apple was right to reject your app, and they shouldn't have rejected that other app either. My point is that some people have gotten all worked up about this app, even though it's a ballistics calculator no different from the other ones available in the AppStore or the myriad of ballistics calculators available online.

8. macrumors 6502

wizzracer

Where is the one that take's a picture to confirm your kill:eek: