Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lindmar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 31, 2003
Launched new website today.

I know some people may think its ugly or crappy or stupid! I however like it and think its an interesting concept.

We all get our mac news every day!
I've created the http://applewire.com

Using Moveabletype and Reblogger to collect news from various sites around the internet on Apple/iTunes/ipod.

I think it can mostly be used as a portal to other news. Basically, if you want all the updates you can simple check my site in the morning rather than having to port around to a bunch of sites..

You simply click the link and away you go, you are whisked off to the appropriate site!

Check it out,

the original URL was http://itunesmusicstore.info

I still need to learn about giving Moveable Type a more customized look.

lindmar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 31, 2003
Back Online...

Not sure what happened...

Im quite the one for apple trademarks?
Think about it
AppleInsider
MacRumors
MacBytes
AppleDaily
AppleCollection
AppleTurns
AppleLinks

All Apple Trademarks? So I'm not sure what you are implying..

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
Just a suggestion: it looks like you go to one site, then pull all the links, then go to another, and so on. It would be better if the news showed up on your site a bit more randomly-- an article from MacNN, then Maccentral, then Macrumors, etc. As it is now the experience is basically the same as if I just surfed directly to all those sites myself.

lindmar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 31, 2003
Cool, :)

I will have to check with the reblogger people to see if thats possible..

Good suggestion though..

lindmar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 31, 2003
CanadaRAM said:
itunesmusicstore,info isn't even a pretense of an original or site-descriptive name. Good luck on your Google ad revenues.

Hence the reason itunesmusicstore.info is no longer being developed?
The name was purchased for free when registrars were giving away free .info's..

This has been discussed in many Domain Development sites, the domain itself has always received a great amount of traffic so It was inclined to always be developed. Apple even approved the domain to be part of the "iTunes Affiliate Network" when I had a forum running on the site...

I'm not sure what your problem is?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.