Law School Question

Discussion in 'Community' started by camobag, Oct 4, 2004.

1. camobag macrumors regular

Nov 4, 2003
    For any of you that are or have been in law school: did you guys ever use the Interactive citation workbook? I have been going through em and just wanted to know any tips or websites where i could get help on it.
  2. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

Jul 23, 2002
    Jobs' Spare Liver Jar
    I'm not sure if we have any lawyers currently on the forums. mcrain hasn't been around lately.

You're probably not going to get much help in this field from us bunch of Mac geeks.
  3. camobag thread starter macrumors regular

Nov 4, 2003
    Actually, I have asked a previous "law" question and was answered by three attorneys. It was pretty awesome. But, may be they don't care anymore about me!
  4. rosalindavenue macrumors 6502a

Dec 13, 2003
    Virginia, USA
    I'm an attorney. I graduated from law school in 93, when Lexis was new and used on DOS based PCs. We learned citations from the Harvard blue book, and we walked 20 miles to law school in the snow; so I cant help you much with your question. Recently I have noticed at my law school (Washington and Lee) that Dell has a death grip on the place, with free support for dells you buy from them-- I might have seen one apple last time I talked there-- so, like in law offices, you wont see a ton of mac accomodations.
  5. yoda13 macrumors 65816

Sep 26, 2003
    Hmm, must be a NE thing. The law firm that my family uses has some Macs. My brother's tax lawyer has a PB and a Dell at the office.