Lawyer, politician, democratic candidate

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stubeeef, Mar 8, 2006.

1. stubeeef macrumors 68030

Aug 10, 2004
    Just to have a chuckle. And as a lawyer too. The taxes part is great though.
  2. takao macrumors 68040

Dec 25, 2003
    Dornbirn (Austria)
    how about a unified voter database for once and for all ? i simply don't get how the US can continue with all those flaws, holes and problems in it's voting system (i don't know if true but i heard in some parts you have to vote with a pencil :eek: )
  3. aquajet macrumors 68020

Feb 12, 2005
    In North Texas, we prefer to use sharpie markers.
  4. stubeeef thread starter macrumors 68030

Aug 10, 2004
    The pencil is probably for an optical scanner.

There are idiots like this from all parties, this one cracks me up because; as a lawyer she should know better.

Taxes and voting irregularities are simply unexcusable to me. but hey that is how stupid we sometimes look and are. I just can't understand why we can't get great qualified candidates, especially at the local level. I guess the pay and hastles outweigh the do-gooder in us all. I have a buddy who doesn't need to do public service for any $ but does because he replaces one more moron. It is simply amazing to me how this happens.

I know, now the W stuff, vs the Kerry stuff (both were terrible candidates in my opinion, and I voted for W in that pairing and STILL would.) I am hoping McCain will make it through the republican guantlet for 2008.
  5. XNine macrumors 68040

Apr 7, 2005
    Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    What else would you expect from the "world of software and devices that run off of windows?"

Bah. What they need is a bingo stamper, and an idiot proof election form, and a unified database, and that's it. Simplify it and we won't have Presidents that we didn't really elect.