Leather Case for Ipod Video

Discussion in 'iPod' started by f41dh1, Oct 7, 2006.

1. f41dh1 macrumors newbie

Sep 11, 2006
    Long ago, somebody put the list of ipod cases. Actually I'm interested to buy leather case and right now I only know one of them, Knomo. But since I saw Knomo doesn't protect the whole Ipod (the corner in specificly), I'm hoping somebody can list all the branded leather cases for ipod video.
    I want to buy ipod 80GB but I want to buy the case first. Thanks.
  2. dreamsINdigital macrumors 6502

Sep 4, 2006
    Vaja cases are especially nice, although expensive. I think a part of the iPod is exposed, but the cases are still very nice. :)
  3. joooollie macrumors member

Sep 29, 2006
    leather case

I bought an incase leather portfolio or something, and i was altogether very happy with it except it closed with velcro and i hate velcro. I now have an acme pink leather wallet and im very satisfied with it overall.
  4. jruc4871 macrumors regular

May 4, 2005
    Washington, DC
    DLO PodFolio

I have the DLO PodFolio for 5G.

It's only US $29.99 and IMO perfect. It fits very snugly on my 60GB.It has a built-in belt clip and openings for dock connector and headphone jack.

It relies on the front cover to protect the screen, so if you're parnaoid about scratches (like me, and like everyone else should be), you should get a clear screen cover. I'm sure an Invisible shield would be perfect for this.
  5. Tom B. macrumors 65816

Tom B.

Mar 22, 2006
    My personal favourite leather case for the 5G iPod is the Incase Leather Sleeve. It looks really good, protects almost all of the iPod and is only $29.95 or £19.95.
    Here is a picture of it from the front and back, including a slightly different version: