Leather computer chair around $100? Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by johnbro23, Jul 20, 2004.

1. johnbro23 macrumors 6502a

Hey, I just got my first Mac, and I've been putting up with this wooden uncomfortable chair for long enough. Does anyone have any recomendations for good leather chairs around $100?

Where should I get it? There's both an Office Max and an Office Depot around here... which one has better prices? Any other stores?

2. johnbro23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yea, I've been searching the web for some, but I guess I really need to get out to an office store and actually sit in some. Do any of you have any suggestions on what I should ask for? How about some good buys?

3. nyprospect macrumors 6502

My girlfriend bought me a leather chair from office max.They have good deals and free shipping.Some times they have sales where you can get a leather exec chair for under 99 bucks.

4. johnbro23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks, nyprospect. I saw an Ad in last weeks paper for one that was almost half off. I should have gotten it then, there's nothing in this weeks paper.

5. jimsowden macrumors 68000

jimsowden

I have a leather ikea chair that I got for 69.99 (regular price). It is quite nice, and kinda fun to put togeather. Before you buy anything, if you can, visit ikea. I bet you will find something.