Leather flip style iPhone 4 case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ipadguru, Nov 8, 2010.

1. ipadguru macrumors newbie

Nov 8, 2010
    Cupertino California
    I keep going back to the leather flip style case by Piel Frama for my iPhone 4. I also have the Otterbox Defender for it but it just feels so executive in the Pie Frama. What type of case do you prefer your iPhone 4 in.
  2. romeo1 macrumors member

Aug 1, 2010
    I have also a piel frama for my iphone 4 also i have SGP Neo Hybrid matte,pixelskin HD and Candyshell.The cases i use mostly are piel frama and SGP.The first because of the great protection feeling i get and quality of course and SGP because is so thin and pretty.I don't prefer the cases from speck because pixelskin is rev2(hard case,clicking sounds when i hold her)and candyshell is thick and with a very sensitive back(great protection by the way).
  3. Turkeywrap macrumors regular

Jun 27, 2010
    South Florida
    I was thinking about getting a Sena Elega, anyone have one of those?

I also am using the PSHD from Speck and so far I like it, and a OtterBox Commuter. Great protection from both
  4. django696 macrumors member

Jul 6, 2010
    South Carolina
    I'm in a Peil Frama as well. Love it feel. looks, & protection.
  5. Angel baby macrumors member

Angel baby

Jul 17, 2010
    I have used Candyshell for my i3 and I think the protection is pretty really great. In overall, i like it until the flaking issue.
  6. ipadguru thread starter macrumors newbie

Nov 8, 2010
    Cupertino California
    New case design

Just launched the new T.I.A. custom case over at the website.....take a look.... giveaway going on right now for them
  7. makua macrumors newbie

Dec 22, 2011
    Sena Case

I use the Sena Leather flip case for my iPhone 4. It has protected me many times from falls, in the pocket, etc.