Leather flip style iPhone 4 case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ipadguru, Nov 8, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

I keep going back to the leather flip style case by Piel Frama for my iPhone 4. I also have the Otterbox Defender for it but it just feels so executive in the Pie Frama. What type of case do you prefer your iPhone 4 in.

2. macrumors member

I have also a piel frama for my iphone 4 also i have SGP Neo Hybrid matte,pixelskin HD and Candyshell.The cases i use mostly are piel frama and SGP.The first because of the great protection feeling i get and quality of course and SGP because is so thin and pretty.I don't prefer the cases from speck because pixelskin is rev2(hard case,clicking sounds when i hold her)and candyshell is thick and with a very sensitive back(great protection by the way).

3. macrumors regular

I was thinking about getting a Sena Elega, anyone have one of those?

I also am using the PSHD from Speck and so far I like it, and a OtterBox Commuter. Great protection from both

4. macrumors member

django696

I'm in a Peil Frama as well. Love it feel. looks, & protection.

5. macrumors member

Angel baby

I have used Candyshell for my i3 and I think the protection is pretty really great. In overall, i like it until the flaking issue.

6. thread starter macrumors newbie

New case design

Just launched the new T.I.A. custom case over at the website.....take a look.... giveaway going on right now for them

7. macrumors newbie

Sena Case

I use the Sena Leather flip case for my iPhone 4. It has protected me many times from falls, in the pocket, etc.