Leaving My iPhone For...Straight Talk?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by whynotgotovegas, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors member

Hello all!

Well, from the title I think you can all guess what is coming. The day has come where I officially leave my iPhone 4S. Don't get me wrong, I love my iPhone. But, I've been getting bored with the ui and the amount of restrictions placed. I don't want anyone making rude comments, it's my decision and that's that.

My brother is going to be taking over my contract with Verizon, and my phone. I (when it comes out) am going to buy the unlocked 16gb nexus 4...yes, unlocked. I will be going with, to which may surprise you, straight talk. Yes, around my area AT&T (which is what their towers run off of) gets great service, and unlimited everything for $45?!?!? That's mad crazy!

So yes, I'm leaving my 4s for the nexus 4 on straight talk. What do you all think of this? Have any of you done the same? I'd love the feedback :)

P.S. please don't start a debate on iPhone vs. android. If you'd like to give YOUR opinion, please make it constructive and not just bashful on my choice. Thank you :)

2. macrumors 6502

numberforty1

3. macrumors 68030

tymaster50

4. macrumors Nehalem

Applejuiced

In other words no one can post their opinion unless they fully agree with you.
    It's your decision and that's that. :D
    Hope it works out for you, good luck.

5. thread starter macrumors member

No sir, you are very wrong. For example; if you said "personally, I would stick with the iPhone but hope it works out for you, good luck.", then I would like that. But, if you said "android sucks, you're dumb" I wouldn't really like that. But thanks anyway.

6. macrumors 68030

tymaster50

Nobody can really offer anything, this is an iPhone board. Instead of unlocking your 4S you wanted an Android so nobody can post without starting a flame war. So sayonara, have fun.

7. macrumors regular

8. macrumors 6502

faiz23

iphone 5 on straight talk

Attached Files:

9. thread starter macrumors member

I knew coming to an apple fanboy ran forum was a bad idea. God forbid I post about leaving my iPhone! It's not like I won't have my iPad and soon to be MacBook Pro or anything...

----------

That's better then what I get now xD have you been happy with st?

----------

Don't worry, I think I'll leave and go to an android forum where I can post about something and not relieve 90% hate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.